Before & After School Club
TO LET / NOTICE OF OPPORTUNITY
Manor Park Primary School and Nursery, Knutsford seeks a provider to run a before and after school club (with potential extension as holiday club) on their school site. Hours of opening are to be 0730-0845 and 1520-1830 during term time (holiday club provision to be discussed at later date but likely to be all school holidays/insets other than Bank Holiday provision). The Provider must have been established for at least 2 years at another establishment and must be able to provide a minimum of two business references, which will be taken up prior to provision being awarded. Additionally it is required that a current OFSTED rating of ‘good’ as a minimum is required to run the provision. The Club at Manor Park will operate on a ‘Licence To Occupy’ rather than a lease basis, initially for a period of 2 years. A 3 month notice period is given on either side, unless there is a breach of conditions at any point by the provider, at which time termination will be immediate.
Please submit a tender letter stating your offer to Mrs Karen Crosland, School Business Manager, Manor Park Primary & Nursery, Manor Park North, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 8DB. This is not limited to, but as a minimum must include:
- Amount you would be willing to pay by way of rent for each day of operation (to be invoiced half termly and on 30 day payment terms) – this must take into account £35 of utility/operating costs per week which the school will pay to operate the club
- Payment charges for parents including any debt collection policy
- Evidence of provision opportunities and activities you are able to provide for our children
- Confirmation of OFSTED rating
- Confirmation that all staff are adequately trained to run the club and that the Manager is adequately qualified. Also that all staff are DBS checked and an indication that training records are kept up to date with retraining undertaken as required
- Confirmation of your insurance position – all insurances (except Buildings basic storm and fire damage) are to be covered at the Provider’s cost
- The club must have the facility to retain/provide additional staff where ratio capacity is reached on an ad hoc basis, such that no child is ever turned away where last minute bookings are taken (the only exception being when maximum numbers overall for size of location are reached)
- The provider will be responsible for part of Cheshire East Council’s legal costs for drawing up and concluding this licence (see separate Heads of Terms document for more detail)
If you have any clarification questions or for a look round the premises please contact Mrs Karen Crosland, School Business Manager on 01625 568837 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receipt of information back to school is Wednesday 1st April at 9am.