Our School Day 2022-23
Our School Day
Start of day procedures -
- The school gates will open at 8.30am for all children.
- Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 children can enter the school building from 8.40am
- Children from Y3,Y4,Y5 and Y6 will be able to enter the school building from 8.45am
- The register in all classes will close at 9.00am prompt.
- Mr Cotterill and/or Mrs Jeffrey will be available on the playground to speak to if needed.
If you are late for school you will need to enter through the main entrance following our guidelines which will be clearly marked.
End of day procedures-
- The school gates will open at 3.00pm for all parents/carers
- Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 children will be released to parents at 3.15pm
- Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6 children will be released at 3.20pm.
- All classes will be released by the class teacher at the end of the day.
- Mr Cotterill and/or Mrs Jeffrey will be available to speak to if needed.
All children from Rec - Year 6 - 10.45am-11.00am
Lunch is staggered as follows
- Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 - 12.00-12.50pm
- KS2 - 12.20-1.10pm
Children in Reception to Y2 can have an afternoon break of 15 mins, this can be flexible depending on the learning in the class at the time.
Travelling to school
To get to and from school walking is the best method. There are lots of benefits: it’s healthier, it improves the safety of the children and it respects our neighbours. We have bike-racks for children wishing to ride to school but they must wear a cycle helmet. If you do need to travel by car, please park wisely