Year 3 2020 - 2021
Throughout our Autumn Term, we are going to have not one, not two but THREE topics in our Learning Adventure lessons.
How Does The Flower Blossom?
Our first topic in Learning Adventure this term will be a Science topic based on plants.
- identify and describe the functions of different parts of flowering plants
- explore the requirements of plants for life and growth
- investigate the way in which water is transported within plants
- explore the part that flowers play in the life cycle of flowering plants
Who Was Here First?
This is our History unit for the Autumn Term and will be our longest unit. In this exciting topic, we will:
- learn all about the earliest humans
- look at the way that their lives differed to our lives today
- look at life in the Stone Age, The Bronze Age and The Iron Age
- Notice changes in landscapes over these three periods and note reasons for these changes
In English we will be using our text centred approach to support our writing and grammar. This term we will be looking at the following texts:
Throughout this term we will be focusing on:
Please can all PE Kits be in school throughout the school week. Our PE session will take place on a Wednesday throughout this term. Please can all items be clearly labelled.
Files to Download
Year 3: News items
There are no News items to display
Year 3: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Year 3: Display work items
There are no Display work items to display
Year 3: Events items
There are no Events items to display